EVERFI is a website that offers free real-world courses, lessons, tools, and resources for teachers and students. Topics include financial literacy; college and career readiness; health and wellness; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and social emotional learning. While geared towards K-12, much of the high school content can be applicable for an adult learner.
What are the benefits?
- EVERFI is available in Spanish.
- Lessons are interactive and engaging.
- Assessments are standards-aligned.
- EVERFI supports accessibility.
What are the drawbacks?
- Students and teachers are required to register for an account. If you are not affiliated with a K-12 school, you will receive a Google doc to register.
- While there are courses for consumers, most of the content is geared toward K-12 education.
How can it be used in education?
- Teachers can create a class and pick lessons to assign to students.
- Teachers can track student progress in EVERFI.