Wordwall is a platform that allows teachers to easily create activities for their classroom. Examples include:
- Match ups
- Word games
- And much more
Wordwall activities can be played on any web-enabled device and teachers have the option of creating print materials based on those activities.
What are the benefits?
- Teachers can easily gamify the learning experience.
- Wordwall activities can be embedded into a website.
- Wordwall has a variety of pre-made resources and teachers can share their creations.
What are the drawbacks?
- It is unknown if Wordwall is accessible, but the activities can be converted into accessible PDFs.
- There are 0 multiplayer games available in the free version.
- Users have to have an email address to register.
- There are only 18 interactivities, 13 printables, and 5 resources that users can create using the free version.
How can it be used in education?
- The games and worksheets can be used as a review of materials learned.
- Wordwall can be used to teach vocabulary.
- This tool can be used as a quiz.
Sample Matching Game in Wordwall
Introduction to Wordwall
How to Create Interactivities on Wordwall: Complete Tutorial