What is it?
MobyMax is an online suite of learning solutions designed to close learning gaps by providing students with individualized learning opportunities. It includes 115 modules covering all subjects up to the 8th grade level. The platform has three tools―Differentiated Learning, Quick Checker, and Interactive Class.
How do you obtain it?
Visit the website and create a free account. From there, enroll students.
What are the benefits?
- Allows for students to be automatically assigned lessons based on an assessment test or for instructors to choose lessons for their students
- Allows instructors to create interactive and engaging lessons or activities for their synchronous classes through the “Interactive Class” tool
- Provides “Teach Me” videos that help students learn how to learn remotely
- Allows instructors to track student progress
- Allows instructors to message students
What are the drawbacks?
- Not all features are included in the free version.
- It is very K-12 focused and may require some adapting for adult education.
How can MobyMax be used in education?
- For providing students with differentiated and individualized practice
- For creating engaging content for the synchronous classroom
- For tracking student progress in multiple content areas