EXCELJET is a website that contains online tools to help users perform a variety of tasks in Excel. The site offers both free and for-pay training options.
What are the benefits?
- Tutorial videos are short and to-the point.
- Search menu allows the user to find a specific task they would like to perform in Excel.
- The site contains a coprehensive Excel function guide.
- 500 Excel formula examples and 222 shortcuts are provided.
- Quick reference guides can be printed and/or laminated.
What are the drawbacks?
- Users can convert lessons to a PDF, but must go through a PDF converter.
- Full courses with worksheets cost money.
How can it be used in education?
- EXCELJET can be used for teaching as a stand-alone lesson or as a supplement to instruction.
- The videos can be used as a review of previously-learned materials.
EXCELJET Tutorial – 23 Tips to Save You Time Today