Edpuzzle provides a way for teachers to assign and edit videos all on one platform. Teachers can add a video to the queue, change the length of the video to suit their needs, add a voiceover, or add a quiz, making the experience of watching a video a more active one. Teachers can track student progress through the gradebook feature of Edpuzzle.
What are the benefits?
- Edpuzzle is fully accessible
- Edpuzzle was awarded multiple certifications for security and privacy protection
- Edpuzzle integrates well with Learning Management Systems such as Google Classroom, Schoology, and Canvas
What are the drawbacks?
- Users need to register with an email address
How can it be used in education?
- Teachers can assign videos to the class for a grade
- Teachers can create their own video and add a quiz
- Teachers can use the gradebook to check for understanding
What is Edpuzzle?
Getting Started with Edpuzzle