Easelly is a free tool that allows users to create infographics to share with others through printing, embedding in a website or Learning Management System, or sharing a link. Templates are provided so one does not have to be a designer to use easelly.
What are the benefits?
- Easelly is committed to maintaining student privacy.
- Easelly focuses on accessibility for all users.
- The infographics created by easelly can be used for any subject.
- It is easy to share the created infographics on social media.
What are the drawbacks?
- Users are required to sign up for an account.
- Some of the better graphics are only available through a paid subscription.
- The printable download in the free version is low quality.
How can it be used in education?
- Students can use it to make presentations.
- Teachers can use it to summarize long passages of text.
- Teachers can display data in an infographic instead of a spreadsheet.
- Easelly can be used to create résumé
Check out this sample easelly embedded into this webpage!
How to Create an Infographic with Easelly