Weava is a Google Chrome extension that aids in the organization and highlighting of materials and resources for writing assignments and projects.
What are the benefits?
- This tool provides a paperless way to gather materials.
- Weava streamlines the research workflow by providing a space to gather materials and make notations.
- Users can highlight, annotate, organize and cite content from a variety of online sources and keep it in one place during the writing process.
- Resources can be organized in folders and color coded based on priority and needs.
What are the drawbacks?
- Users must use the Chrome browser.
How can it be used in education?
- Learners can use it to take notes, write essays, or plan projects.
- Instructors can use it to curate reference material, adding notes and key terms to clarify material.
- Learners can use it to highlight what they find unclear in their resources.
Weava Explained in 30 Seconds
Four Ways A Teacher Can Use Weava!