What is it?
EdApp is a free mobile Learning Management System that allow users to quickly create and deploy microlearning courses that can be accessed anytime and from any location.
What are the benefits?
- EdApp can be used to make static content from a PowerPoint into an interactive lesson.
- This tool allows users to rapidly create and deliver content.
- There are ready-made templates available in EdApp.
- EdApp has a mobile suite complete with the ability to push notifications and gamify learning.
- The tool features leaderboards which help to promote social learning.
What are the drawbacks?
- EdApp collects user information, but only uses it to improve the service.
- EdApp does encourage accessibility, but in order to learn how to make content accessible, users must attend a synchronous onboarding session.
How can it be used in education?
- Teachers can create and curate course content all in one place.
- Teachers can use EdApp to create interactive learning experiences for students.
- Teachers can use the learning analytics to track student engagement.
- Course surveys can be added in the LMS.
- Students can view content at any time from any location.
Introduction to Authoring 1: Setting Up Course Structures
Introduction to Authoring 2: Branding Your Courses
Introduction to Authoring 3: Creating Your Lessons