Digital Publishing Platforms
The publishing stage is where writing connects with its audience. Using online publishing platforms can motivate learners with a sense of accomplishment, help them make real-world connections, and promote digital literacy skills. Options exist for writers at all levels.
- Google Drive and Google Docs: a free word processor and document storage platform with robust tools for collaborative writing
- Blogger: an easy-to-use blog creator
- Edublogs: an educator-friendly site for creating blogs
- WordPress: a blog platform with helpful built-in tools and analytics
- PBWorks: an educator-friendly site for creating wikis
- Storybird: a collaborative storytelling site that provides the artwork for student-created online books