Bubbl mind maps
What is it?
Bubbl is a free, browser-based mind-mapping tool. Mind maps are a type of graphic organizer that help to convey information and show relationships between concepts. Usually this is done in a colorful, organized visual.
How do you obtain it?
You can download it free form the Bubbl site.
What are the benefits?
- Mind maps provide a way to represent text graphically.
- Bubbl mind maps are private unless the user chooses to share.
- No downloads are needed.
What are the drawbacks?
- Users need an internet connection.
- It is unknown if Bubbl is accessible.
- Bubbl may require some time to learn how to use and organize information.
- Users only get three mind maps for free.
How can it be used in education?
- Bubbl can be used to assess a student’s knowledge on a topic.
- Students can use a mind map instead of creating an outline.
- It’s a perfect way to review material.
- Bubbl offers an alternative method for organizing writing topics.
Check out our Bubble concept map below. Click the zoom icon to see the document. You can move the map by clicking and dragging.
Classroom Assessment Technique: Concept Maps