Photomath is a free app that allows users to scan math problems and get instant results with step-by-step instructions on how to solve those problems.
What are the benefits?
- Photomath includes instructions on how to solve the problem.
- Photomath contans a smart calculator and a graph to help solve problems.
- Photomath is available in 30+ languages.
- It is simple to snap a photo of a math problem and get an answer.
What are the drawbacks?
- Students may use it to cheat or shortcut homework assignments.
- It is unknown if photomath is accessible.
- Popup ads occasionally appear when you are tyring to solve a problem.
- Further explanation and animated explanation are only available in the paid version.
How can it be used in education?
- Teachers can use it to reinforce concepts taught in class, individualize learning, or to accelerate learning.
- Students can use it to find step-by-step instructions if they are stuck on a problem.
Scan your math problem.
Photomath solves the problem
Photomath gives an explanation.